Reiki benefits can be quite extensive and manifest for individuals very differently. In general, Reiki works on the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual levels, and can help you enhance every aspect of your life. For example:
- Reiki calms. It reduces stress, and provides deep relaxation, comfort & peace.
- Reiki may bring spiritual clarity.
- Reiki offers relief during emotional distress and sorrow. Reiki helps in the grieving process. It cleans and clears the emotions from being so draining and offers perspective.
- Reiki relieves pain.
- Reiki can improve good blood circulation and stop small bleedings.
- Reiki can cleanse organs (liver, kidneys, arteries, spleen, gall bladder, lungs & heart).
- Reiki is safe to treat symptoms of imbalance: chronic and acute conditions, stress related disorders, conditions related to sinus, menopause, migraine, cystitis, asthma, chronic fatigue, arthritis, back, sciatica, insomnia and depression – to name a few.
- Reiki speeds up recovery from surgery or long-term illness. As it tends to reduce side-effects, it helps in adjusting to medicine/treatment. For example, Chemo-therapy patients who received Reiki noticed a marked decrease in side effects from treatment. Reiki can also be put directly in medicine (as well as food and water).
- Reiki purifies environments, and can facilitate the removal of bad energy or pestering spirits from an office, house, garden, room, etc. Learn more about Space Clearing.
- Reiki is for everyone: it helps heal adults, elderly, babies (on mother’s stomach), toddlers, children and pets.
- Reiki for pets? Yes, pets may be helped in their recovery from stress, separation anxiety, trauma, and illness. Treat your pet with a dose of Distance Healing following doctor’s treatment.
I think I can go on and on. That is a long list of reiki benefits already. Reiki is positive energy. Try it!
BOOK YOUR REIKI APPOINTMENT TODAY!
Reiki Benefits – Healing in Specific Health Situations
Reiki is recommended for ongoing health maintenance. It promotes strong health & prevents illness. However, it should be clear by now: You don’t have to be sick to benefit from Reiki.
But if you are facing certain health challenges, I have collected a series of articles and references for your use to discover how Reiki can help in specific health situations.
- Distant Healing and AIDS – scientific study demonstrating excellent patient benefit from distant healing. Study conducted by California Pacific Medical Center (CPMC), one of the largest private, not-for-profit, academic medical centers in N. California
- Reiki for the Recovering Alcoholic and Addict – Click here for a great account of how Reiki was very helpful in relieving the physical symptoms, and in calming the body and mind, and then on how beyond this, Reiki helped addicted patients address emotional issues.
- Reiki and Women’ s Health, including Breast Cancer –
Personally, I worked with my Reiki Master Barbara Rama Seltzer at the Cancer Recovery center in Santa Barbara, where women with breast cancer came in for weekly Reiki treatment.
The Reiki was visibly helpful for patients to come to rest and feel peace within themselves, to find the courage to carry on their path of recovery, survival and thriving!
This article offers another account of how Reiki helps women stay healthy, including recovering from breast cancer.
- Healing Mental Illness with Reiki Therapy – This article explains how Reiki helps directly and indirectly, and complements traditional therapy. “Reiki works in healing mental illness because psychological health… comes from the unimpeded flow of energy.
- When humans experience emotional or traumatic events, they process and clear the negative effects of events to grow from the experience. If unable to process this negative energy, it acts as an obstacle.”…
Reiki May Surprise
Reiki is used for healing for all types of conditions and ailments. Many clients experienced accelerated healing when combining Reiki with traditional or other alternative medicine / therapy.
Reiki comes from a Higher Intelligence. Since Reiki works to specific underlying needs of an individual client, results are always healing, but may be unpredictable and not work according to the client’s wishes.
Perhaps a client has been ‘putting off’ addressing a major issue, or not been consciously aware of it. Once surfaced ‘surprises’ are resolved, the client feels the relief and healing in process.
Reiki has allowed clients to be left with resolution and in a state of peace. Reiki healing has been responsible for dramatic healings.
Reiki, the Universal Life Force & Science
Many scientists agree that a superior intelligent force exists; a universal spirit which is continually creating the universe out of itself.
They agree that there is a field of pure intelligence which brings forth all matter. There is a state of being which contains all creation and out of which all life arose.
The energy of this state of being lives in all things and it is this Universal Energy which flows through our hands when we treat someone in Reiki.
Reiki & National + Royal Support
Some countries are still coming to terms with where Reiki fits into their existing structures. In this process, some of them are completely caught in the webs of their own limited reality.
However, the reality of Reiki is like having discovered that the world is indeed round. All existing structures that are still based upon a flat world have to make amends.
The most wonderful news in this regards, is that some countries are leading the pack: they are moving forward fast in putting Reiki to its proper use. The UK is one such place where, none less that Prince Charles, is in support of Reiki. Click here to read up on Prince Charles’ involvement with Reiki.
Reiki in the News
Also in other countries in the world, Reiki is in the news on a daily basis. Click the title link to read what is written in the news about Reiki benefits today!