The New Homepage of the World Healing Carnivals
I’m starting a new initiative: THE CARNIVAL OF WORLD HEALING. I hope you all will both enjoy reading it and participate in it.
A valuable resource
The Carnival of World Healing is a bi-monthly collection of inspiring blog articles on various topics of world healing: about realizing a world where we live in balance and harmony with each other and with the environment; about creating a place where the future generations and the past generations are honored and cared for as much as today’s generation; about a place where we have respect for nature and Mother Earth; and other such topics, like extending unconditional love to all people we meet (and how hard that is at times …lol).
Each month, we choose a different theme and will only include ‘on topic’ articles. What counts as ‘on topic’ may be medical or scientific studies, personal accounts, poetry, stories, insights and how-to’s — all within the context of world healing.
Schedule of Carnivals
Theme March: restoring the health of our environment
* #1 – Mar 01 2008: hosted by Astrid Lee, We Are One World Healing
* #2 – Mar 08 2008: Seeking a Host – Volunteer to Host
* #3 – Mar 15 2008: hosted by Astrid Lee, We Are One World Healing
Theme April: offering healthcare to all people around the world:the sick, the poor, the healthy, the well.
* #4 – Apr 22 2008: Seeking a Host – Volunteer to Host
* #5 – Apr 29 2008: hosted by Astrid Lee, We Are One World Healing
* #6 – Apr 05 2008: Seeking a Host – Volunteer to Host
Theme May: healing the world begins with me
* #7 – May 12 2008: Seeking a Host – Volunteer to Host
* #8 – May 19 2008: Seeking a Host – Volunteer to Host
* #9 – May 26 2008: Seeking a Host – Volunteer to Host
June: realizing world peace
July: feeding all people on the planet
August: homes for all people in all countries
Volunteer to Host A Carnival of World Healing
I know this is a BIG job.
So, I am hoping I won’t have to do it all alone…
and seek carnival hosts for any of the future carnivals.
Carnival hosts typically enjoy several advantages:
1. link backs of all participants
2. StumbleUpon/Digg kickbacks
3. A blogroll link from this PR4 website in the weeks before, during, and after the hosting
4. incredible learning by reviewing the articles submitted
5. new friends and connections online
To sign up as a host, click here.
About the Author
Astrid Lee is Reiki Master Teacher. To learn how Reiki heals and book a Reiki session, visit http://www.TherapeuticReiki.com